Friday, January 8, 2010

Welcome to some new participants!

A hearty welcome to our newest 101010 participants....

ED MCKELL (@edword)
Science Fiction
Fantasy
History (non-fiction)
Historical Fiction
Authors I have never read
Theology
Books I have read previously
Mystery/Thriller
Books I would not normally read
Award winning

KARA SCHAFF DEAN (@tardisgrl)
YT Bestsellers
American Classics
Sci-Fi
Biography/Memoirs
Printz Winners
non-fiction
Books in translation
Poetry
Childrens books I'm ashamed to admit I've never read
Essays

HAIDEE WILLIAMS
historical fiction
classic literature
memoir
mystery/crime/thriller
self-help
humor
political drama
author new to me
something off Oprah's list
romance

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun idea, but I'm giving myself the entire year to complete it. My self-named genres are: C.S. Lewis (by and about); J.R.R. Tolkien (by and about); Children's Classics; Christian Classics; Short Stories & Plays/Epic Poems; MLA Top 100 List; Books on Writing/Career; Inspirational Fiction; Fiction Miscellany; Nonfiction Miscellany. Thanks for promoting this.

    ReplyDelete